- Experience the ultimate touring car endurance race.
- Witness motor sport history.
- Be part of the incredible atmosphere at Mount Panorama.
- Enjoy a great day out with the boys.
- Return Bus transfers from the Northern Beaches of Sydney.
Join Cutting Edge Adventures to Experience a new era of Australian motorsport as Nissan and Erebus Motorsport join Ford and Holden to battle it out at the ultimate endurance race, the Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 at Mount Panorama on October 11, 2014.
Be there to see which manufacturer will reign victorious and which driver will tame the Mountain to take their place in history. The stage is set for a captivating 1000 km endurance race through Mount Panorama – the ultimate battle for power on an unforgiving mountainous track. Don’t miss the opportunity to be part of another chapter of Australian motorsport history and experience the Great Race trackside. Who will claim the Peter Brock Trophy?
Bus 1: Pick Ups from Manly through to Mona Vale, Terrey Hills, St Ives and Turramurra Train Station.
4.30am - Bus Stop opposite the Novotel in Manly.
4:35am - Bus Stop on Harbord Rd, Near Wyuna Ave Freshwater.
4:45am - Bus Stop outside Dee Why Cycles (Opp Dee Why RSL).
4:50am - Bus Stop ouside Elders in Collaroy (Opp Beach Club).
4:55am - Main Bus Stop in Narrabeen (Near Waterloo Street).
5:00am - Bus Stop outside Mc Donalds in Warriewood.
5:05am - Bus Stop outside Pittwater Place in Mona Vale.
5:20am - Main Bus Stop at Terrey Hills Shops.
5:50am - Bus Stop outside Turramurra Station on Rohini Street.
8.00am - Arrive at McDonalds Lithgow for a toilet stop.
8.15am - Depart Lithgow for Mount Panorama.
9.00am - Arrive at Mount Panorama.
6:00pm - Depart Mount Panorama.
7:30pm - Arrive Katoomba for toilet stop.
8.00pm - Depart Katoomba for Northern Beaches.
9:45pm - Arrive at Turramurra.
10:15pm - Arrive at Terrey Hills.
10:30pm - Arrive at Mona Vale.
10:35pm - Arrive at Warriewood.
10:40pm - Arrive at Narrabeen.
10:45pm - Arrive at Collaroy.
10:50pm - Arrive at Dee Why.
10.55pm - Arrive at Freshwater.
11.00pm - Arrive at Manly.
• Depending on numbers an additional pick up/drop off locations can be included along Mona Vale Road.
• Return Bus transfers from Northern Beaches of Sydney.
• V8 Supercar Event Admission Ticket.
• You must be 15 years of age or over to book on this trip.
• Please be on time for the bus. We would suggest being at your pick up location 15mins prior to departure. If you are not there at the departure time the bus will leave without you. If this happens you will be responsible for your own transport to and from the event/trip.
• Schedules and Itinerary may change due to circumstances out of our control. If this occurs every effort will be made to get the trip back on schedule.
$99.00 Per Person*
*Terms, Conditions and Cancellation fees apply. Full payment must be paid at the time of booking and a 100% Cancellation fee applies.